Personal Injury Lawyer
We are a specialist personal injury law firm operating throughout Australia. We work on a “no win-no fee” basis and represent clients in relation to motor vehicle accidents, workplace incidents, public liability incidents, institutional abuse claims, and TPD claims.
Our culturally diverse staff provides services in several languages and provide clients with tailored legal services that ensure our clients are heard in the language that they understand. This also enables them to get the results they deserve.
We embrace the no-silo rule. Everyone is encouraged to communicate with whomever in the organisation is most likely to provide an appropriate and direct answer. We thrive upon transparent and direct feedback.
We are paperless, agile and possess a high technological drive. Many of our administrative tasks are automated. This has enabled us to accomplish the concept of ‘work from where it works’ – whether this is the office, home or overseas.
What we do
- We embrace diversity
- We elevate people who struggle to fit in with traditional firms
- We embrace new ways of working as well as new places of work
- We insist on collaboration and promote flexibility and freedom
- We provide strong, nurturing, and caring mentors
- We reward and promote based on achievement not years in the job
- We are innovative, tech-driven, and responsive to our clients’ needs
- We have domain expertise beyond peer and industry best practice workflows and precedents.
Making all of the above true is your mission. Do that and your success is guaranteed with us.
About the role
We have a new opportunity for a Personal Injury Lawyer/Graduate to work in our busy Brisbane CBD office. Language fluency in Portuguese and/or Spanish is required.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has a passion for personal injury litigation and is looking to progress their career in a national firm.
What we are looking for:
- A commitment to providing excellent service to clients;
- Positive work ethic – must be diligent and autonomous. You will be working in an agile work environment;
- Strong organisation and planning abilities; and
- Entrepreneurial-minded, flexible, always hustling, value-oriented and driven to achieve success.
- This is a full-time position with a salary commensurate with experience and bonuses.